Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MTV VMAs!

Hey everyone!
Did anyone watch the mtv video music awards Sunday night?
I did, but it wasn't as great as I expected it to be. Actually,
to be completely honest, I thought it was very boring. The
performances were ok and the crowd was not energetic at
all. That's besides the point though.
To me, the only highlight of the whole awards show was
Britney Spears. I was both shocked and happy to see her there.
I was soo suprised when she won those three awards! She actually
stole the show!
Aside from that, I also wanted to talk about what the celebrities wore
to the awards. I don't know about you all, but when it comes to any
awards shows I am so curious to see what the celebrities wear. Everybody
looked pretty descent and I did not really see any horrendous outfits,
although I wasn't too crazy about Brooke Hogan's dress. The ones that
stood out for me were Lauren Conrad, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera and of
course Bitney Spears. I thought they all looked great! Rihanna never ceases
to fail. I mean she can always pull off everything. As for Chirstina Aguilera
and Lauren they were both dressed to impress. Britney Spears on the other
hand looked great! She looked young and like her old self again. I mean for someone
who went through soo much this past year, she ended up looking great in the end.
She really made a strong comeback this year compared to her disastrous performance
at last years mtv awards. It's nice to finally see that she's getting her act together
again.
Anyways I just thought I'd share my thoughts about the whole show.
Well guys that's all I've got to say for now but let me know what you all think!
Here are some pictures in case anybody missed it! Enjoy!
-Kristina Pagliuca

Photobucket Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: