Friday, September 19, 2008

Cristian Siriano the next BIG thing?

Hey guys!
I read a recent post on a blog the other day about Cirstian Siriano, the winner of Project Runway season 4. I found it pretty interesting. He already has an upcoming Spring 2009 line that is still to be finalized and many more projects to come. Some of these projects include a future maternity line, an upcoming book and many guest appearances on television shows. I took the time to check his designs out and I honestly think that they are absolutely amazing. Not only are his designs original, but the color combinations are just fabulous! There are lots of gray and icy tones that are used with a shock of vibrant color to compliment the outfits. The looks are very refined, but still edgy and chic at the same time. If you really pay attention to these designs, you can tell that there is alot of detail that went into them as well. I give him props and I really think he did a good job on his collection. I mean it seems like he's been doing this for years when really, he just started. I am really eager to see what he has in store for us next season! Afterall, you never know, with genius ideas like these, Cristian Siriano may just be the next big thing! I'll post some pictures just to give you guys an idea of the collection. (I wanted to post all the pictures, but I took the ones that I thought were the best)
Let me know if you guys agree or disagree with me!

-Kristina P.
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Marybel said...

wow!!! i totally love Cristian Siriano....he is so talented....and i do agree with u...the collection its totally perfect...so amazing...congrats cristian!!